Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Featuring DAWG Team Member Danielle


Danielle is new to the DAWG Team. Check out her Etsy Shop: http://www.danipaint.etsy.com

She's 29 and loves color. She says when she was a kid she was complusive about the color arrangement in her crayon box. Recently I bought this ACEO from Danielle...she's a Diet Coke Gal just like me.

Joann Y Wheeler
jywheeler.etsy.com

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Thank you! The children were precious and did better than some of the adults!!

Lisa said...

Great to have Danielle in our Group! :)

AlexB said...

Hey Joann,
Love your work.
Umm....
You commented on my trampoline instalation and wondered if I had bounced on it.
Well....
I found someone who would, check it out.
Also, I am trying to think of a way of buying some artwork off you to use on the boat(Has to be with sponsors theme).
Still trying to make a match but I love your work, especially S.Pallin.
Alex