Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Congratulations to One of Our Own DAWG Members

I am continually amazed at the creativity of all of our DAWG members, so this week it is no surprise that I wish a hearty congratulations to our own Susan Alison on the publishing of her first book,
I hope you will all join me in congratulating Susan on this wonderful and monumental accomplishment! She has warmed our hearts with her whimsical Border Collie paintings for years, so it especially endearing to see her branching out in other creative areas of the arts as well!
I have read Susan's work in the past and enjoyed it tremendously, so I cannot wait to begin reading this one too!
I hope you will take this opportunity to order a paperback or buy one of her ebooks today!
Buy "White Lies & Custard Creams" today by clicking on the title!
PayPal is also accepted at the site- which just thrilled me! Yeah!
But stop by and get your own unique copy today!

1 comment:

jywheeler said...

Congratulations Susan!