Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Susan Alison paintings - warning - no dogs!!!

Just to show you a picture that DOES NOT HAVE A DOG IN IT!!!! I'm just proving that I can in fact paint a dogless picture.

However, should you wish to view four dogs playing Scrabble, then do go to my dog blog at www.MontyandRosie.blogspot.com to see them.



Honestly - it took two packets of custard creams to get the perfect half-eaten one to paint. It's true! Two packets. The things I have to do for my art. The sacrifices, the onerous duties, the trauma of it all...... I'm gonna go lie down to recuperate.

Click here for ebay auctions and Buy it Now items

Click here for collieish present ideas at Cafepress

And here for my shop on Etsy


And to prove that wasn't a fluke here's another dogless picture called 'Table for One'



This picture is a good example of painting 'negative spaces' - that is, you paint the shapes around the space you want left eg in the tablecloth and the chair - you're painting the holes not the actual item.

No comments: