Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where the Art Begins

Paper Moon Delights




Click Here for Auction Link




Sometimes people ask me where I get all my ideas for all my designs of my art, I tell them I have to much floating around in my brain! Sometimes I can't get them all on paper quick enough, that is the reason I can't stick one subject. I like to draw and paint so many different things. I know some people only stick to one subject, but I get bored very easily and have to move from one thing to the next. So when I work on different subjects for my aceo's it gives me the freedom to create without my mind getting tired which it does very quickly. Here are some of my new works I have on sale right now.







Click here for Auction Link





Click Here for Auction Link

Click Here for Auction

Thanks for taking the time to look at my auctions I add new items daily, so bookmark my site and keep checking back to see what new ideas I have created!! Have a Blessed Day!

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26(NIV)

No comments: