Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Friday, October 31, 2008

Sampler Platter?

There are days when I just can't make up my mind. I want something but can't narrow it down to one thing. It's when I opt for the Sampler Platter. This group has a lot to offer. Many talented artists have come together here to share their knowlege and expertise.

I've picked only a few of many wonderful works and put together a Sampler for you to get a "taste" and browse some wonderful work. So click on the keyword under the pictures to see more from each artist!



Angels




Pink




Goddess





Mercat




Snowy Day




Star Gazer





Castles




Coneflower



Tulip




I hope you've enjoyed my little "sampler". If you're looking for more art created by this group, you can click this logo, too.

”photobucket”


I'll be back on the next 31st with more wonderful work by The Designing Artist's Womens Group!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Thank you Lee, that was nice to showcase the groups art. Thanks for putting in my angel earrings.