Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Friday, August 1, 2008

Variety is the Spice of Life!

Since I am the first artist to post I will give you a little introduction to me. Hi, my name is Joann Y Wheeler (why the Y because there are a lot of Joann Wheeler's who are artists!)

So I am a self trained artist. I live in Maryland. My first love is china painting, however I also do watercolors, oil, decorative painting. You name it I do it. I love painting those little ACEO art cards. That's how I got in with this motley crew! :) I believe that variety is the spice of life and my work reflects that. Here a few things that I have done. All of these items are available in my ETSY SHOP. Click here---->JYWHEELER.ETSY.COM

China Painting Faux Leather Box
Watercolor ACEO
Decorative Painting - Cottage Style Acrylic

1 comment:

Sending An Angel said...

Joann I love the leaf and also the deer! What great paintings!
Just a little thought on our blog..I found out if you do not sign in as your own blog name/avatar and happen to be signed in under Dawg's blog your comments will come up a dawgs avatar. So for all those who have your own blog if you want to post in Dawg's blog make sure you sign into your own blog or it might get confusing as to who is leaving you all a comment. I hope that makes sense.lol