Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Dawg Team Adventures



Hi I am Lisa the leader of the Dawg Pack, LOL, What a great group of girls we have in our group. We have become such wonderful friends, much more than just a group of women that check in to post our wares everyday. If I don't get to talk with them for a few minutes and see how they are doing I feel lost! We have our Quest Contests to challenge us to draw out of our box to try new things and see what we can come up with. They are so much fun this weeks has been "Dog Days of Summer" you just never know what our Topic might be! We have fun games and amazing conversations all the time. It is rare that it is dull on the DAWG Team Group Site. We have decided to each do a quilt square and put them together to make a wall hanging or quilt and auction it Donate all the Money to Breast Cancer Awareness. We love having fun and trying new things!



I have been blessed beyond measure in my life with my wonderful husband of 27 years we have been together since grade school. We have 3 beautiful children, Heather 24, Tabitha 21, Seth 16. and of course I have the most precious little "baby DOG" in the world Muffin!!






I love to Paint these wonderful Aceo's!! They are so much fun and what led me to starting our group! I paint everything I don't have just one thing I like to paint, I have too many things I like to paint! LOL

Here is my little Retro Cat and Crow on Sale on Ebay






Here is My Folkart USA Sheep Also on Sale on Ebay









Here is BabyDoll Blue Girl on Sale on Etsy










Thanks for taking the time to stop and read today! Come back each and read the new blog and see what is happening with the dawg team! :)









2 comments:

Sending An Angel said...

The first painting is so Fall..Wow so right around the corner too.Seems like it just turned spring.lol

jywheeler said...

I love the cat with the bird on his head! LOL