Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Elizabeth Hannah Creations




Hello everyone out there in Blog-land!!!


My name is Elizabeth Hannah. I currently live and grew up in the beautiful Ozarks of northern Arkansas. I have had a love for art all my life and started playing around with all types of medium at a very young age. I developed my love for working with oils as a teenager and even though I dabble in other mediums, I always seem to go back to oils. I pray that my artwork will represent the beauty and wonder of God’s creation and also that it will bring a spirit of peace to it’s viewers.

I create and sell original and commissioned oil paintings and teach oil painting classes.

To view more of my artwork, you can visit my website at www.elizabethhannahcreations.com.



1 comment:

jywheeler said...

Wonderful art Liz! I love your slide shows....