Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My name is Myrna

Someone, I don't know who, said, "a picture is a poem without words." How true those words are for me.


I am an ordinary grandmother who has finally found a little time in my life to sit down and paint a picture. Starting with an idea and closing my eyes I imagine how to compose my art. I take my pencil do a little sketch, brush and begin with no expectations; resulting with a little surprise when finished. That is the best part for me. The finish! I call it a surprise because I never know how it will turn out.


Lately I have been taking prints of my watercolor paintings and creating greeting cards from them. What a thrill that is when one is sold.


I hope you enjoy this Birthday card recently created by myself.



Click right here to Greeting Card in shop

2 comments:

jywheeler said...

Good Job Myrna! You do beautiful work!

Sending An Angel said...

Hurray for you Myrna! I think you are terrific! I have wanted to sell greeting cards for some time now but just lack the motivation to set it all up.