Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Praise God!

Good morning, DAWG team! Today is my day to post (I think!) so here I am... I even put a notation on my phone's calander so I'd remember. :)

Today I want to bring to your attention, if you don't already know about them, the Etsy Virtual Labs... they are absolutely fantastic! You can go visit them H ERE!

The Virtual Labs are so enjoyable because every one that is there gets involved. The other night I had the priveledge of attending one of the Etsy Craft Nights via Virtual Lab, and it was so much fun! It is like a chat room complete with video feed of what the crafter is doing, so you can follow along. And the person on the screen audibly interacts with you when you type questions!

They always have Virtual Labs, you can go to the link above to find out when, and what the particular topic is... I don't think they always have the video, as I believe that is reserved only for the Craft Night ones, but who knows... go check it out! You can learn a lot, AND get known... it's great for promotion and making new friends. :)

And remember, today is the Day that the Lord has made... so REJOICE and be glad in it! :) Praise God, we woke up with a new day to breathe and live for Him...

Have a great day, ladies!!!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

never been to the virtual labs, sounds interesting. I will try to check it out.

Unknown said...

Well thank you for sharing with something that was new to all of us!! It is fun to learn new things, I am so glad to have you with us on our dawg team blogger! Great Blog! :)