Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A New Start

Spring is so encouraging. I love the blooms, they are everywhere!



Even the shrubs have blooms!


















































Oregon Grape














First Tulip















Vinca














Hyacinth





















Plum















Daffodil
















All this has put me in a "Spring Cleaning" mood. That's a miracle!

I even planted a few new bulbs that will bloom in summer.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Lee, the flowers are fabulous, you must have a gorgeous yard.

Lisa said...

Oh My It stills looks like the dead of winter here! I am jealous! I can just smell those hythians. :) Beautiful

artistsuetaylor said...

beautiful!