Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Monday, March 1, 2010

LEAVES - MY FINISHED PAINTING

I want to thank those who have been following. I hope I was able to give you a bit of a new technique that you can use and adapt into you own painting.

I had fun painting and posting this picture. I finished it in my watercolor class last Wednesday and my teacher asked me if I would get a print made to hang in the "art show" at the Grange. They always have a small show up during their fund raising dinners. Who knows, maybe it will sell?



HAPPY PAINTING!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think they turned out beautiful!! I hope they do sell!! thanks so much for sharing them in sections for us to see, it makes it so much more understandable when you see it like that!! Hugs to you! Lisa

Lee Pierce said...

Lovely, Marlene!
It was great to follow along and look over your shoulder while you painted :D
Thank you for sharing this technique.