Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easter Is Almost Here!!!

I love Easter! Next to Christmas, it is my favorite holiday. I love that it is celebrating our Lord's resurrection, the Spring weather,the blossoming of the trees and flowers, the crisp fresh feeling, a new beginning!!! {sigh} Love it!

Everyone knows I love to paint and I love to paint on anything and everything that is paintable! Here are some of my hand painted ceramic Easter eggs. Hope you enjoy.

Happy Easter in advance!
Elizabeth Hannah







4 comments:

Lisa said...

Elizabeth, they are just beautiful, especially the lst one of Jesus on the cross, are they real eggs?? Wow you do such beautiful work, are you selling them on etsy, ebay?? :)

Marlene said...

Love the eggs Elizabeth!

Kathleen McGiveron said...

They are sooooo pretty! Such detail on their surface! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I quite like the green jester as well!

Hope to keep in touch!
Sincerely,
Kathleen McGiveron
www.kathleenmcgiveron.com

Mary Fox of Fox On The Run said...

Your painted eggs are just beautiful! What a neat Easter gift they would make...