Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello!

Hello, fellow DAWG members and anyone who might be stopping by to read our humble blog!

Today, I have been told, is my day to blog. Sorry I'm a little late in the day!

I wanted to bring to your attention a fairly new style that seems to be all over Etsy lately, and that is Steampunk.

You can look up what Steampunk means here on WIKIPEDIA. Personally, I simply love the style when it comes to ACEOs and jewelry.

Here are just some of the items I love that are Steampunk... pics from around the web!







I myself have been working on Steampunk items for my Etsy shop, from hair jewelry to ACEOs... and having a total blast while doing it.

If you want to expand your horizons and check out something new, take a look at Steampunk, and try your hand in it... wether you're painting, sculpting... whatever! It is a ton of fun, and you'll be surprised what you can come up with!

Remember, today is the day that the Lord has made, so rejoice and be glad in it!

Take care, every one!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Cool, Yes I was aware of Steam punk and it is a very fun style.

Lisa said...

Fun, There are so many types of crafts you can make!! :)

Aloquin said...

I know! :)

Debra Keirce said...

I haven't done much steam punk, but I do enjoy it as well...Happy Palm Sunday all!