Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Moving into t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, tote bags, tiles and more at Susan Alison Art

Well, I thought - it's a New Year - time for some New Stuff!

So now I've got t-shirts and other garments with my designs on, and tote bags with my designs on and all in all, Border Collies are taking over the world! Yeah!

Here's Deep sea Dawg on a tie dyed t-shirt:



Click here for ebay auctions and Buy it Now items

And here's 'Her best baker boy hat' (remember those???) on a frost pink tank top......




Click here for collieish present ideas at Cafepress

Oh, okay - this creature below on his tote bag might not be a Border Collie - but he IS a Border Collie's friend...

Harvester - black tote bag 

 



And here for my shop on Etsy


The t-shirts are really comfortable, 100% cotton and you can have any of my designs on them. Below is 'Forget me not'.

Forget me not - black t-shirt

New Year - New Stuff!!! Watch this space for more New Stuff! (hopefully a new novel, too, this year...)

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

And have I mentioned my novel - a few hours of escapist froth for your entertainment??: Click here for Susan's novel

Thanks so much for looking…..

Susan

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Very cute Susan, love the baker hat.

jywheeler said...

nice blog! :) I love the baker hat too!

Lisa said...

Very Cute Items, and artwork! :)