Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Friday, January 30, 2009

SPRING QUEST

The latest quest that the members of DAWG have been working on has been 'spring'. Spring astronomically begins about March 20 in the Northern Hemisphere, begins March 1st according to your local weatherman, and who knows when according to the fuzzy woodland critter that shows up searching for his shadow in early February. With the frigid temperature, heavy snowfall and exceptionally harsh cold spell that many states are currently experiencing , I believe that the Spring quest has been a welcome subject for everyone to fabricate. I personally would rather draw butterflies, flowers and warm sunshiney colors, while I am looking out at a freezing white glaze covering the landscape. I think I feel a warm spell coming on already.

Here are some of my Valentine and spring aceo cards. Thanks for looking and stay warm.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here is the reality of the weather:
Photobucket

No comments: