Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Paper Moon Delights



Paper Moon Delights On Ebay





I am working on trying to clear out my aceo's inventory I had gotten way to many. I draw alot! So hopefully when I can get most of these sold down, I can work on my new adventures, I am working on Paper Mache items and some other new art projects. OH I will still be doing my aceo's I can't ever get those out of my blood, they draw me like "chocolate" LOL! :)












I love to draw everything so my aceo's consist of all types you might just find something that catches your eye!! :)


1 comment:

jywheeler said...

I know what you mean...I get stock piles of them too. But giving them out for prizes and trading them on the ACEO group on Ebay has helped thin them out. I'm reluctant to get into more stuff since I do so much already but I look forward to seeing what you come up with.