Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Friday, September 19, 2008

Outsider Art Quest

OUTSIDER ART By THE Dawg TEAM


Check out all our Outsider Art Just Click here








We are having a Quest with Outsider Art. It is bringing in some great challenges this time. I am so glad that some our members are stepping outside there box, and creating this odd but fun art.



Never be afraid to try something new, Although you may be use to one subject or one type of painting or drawing, it is always fun and maybe surprising to find out what you have inside of you.



We have some of the most talented girls in the world in our DAWG group, I am so impressed by all their talent, check out all their websites and just see what I mean!









3 comments:

Joanna said...

Some great stuff here--the border collie and broken soul are amazing.

My blog
http://coastal-fog.blogspot.com/

jywheeler said...

I'm not so much outsider.......I'm sitting this one out! LOL I'm too traditional.

Lisa said...

Oh I think everyone should try something new everyone once in awhile! :)