Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Strawberries aceo

So this month's quest is Garden Goodies, and I got to thinking that I really haven't done any food art, except an apple aceo I did one time to show someone how to do shadows. Well, I don't have much of a garden, just tomatoes, and they are all still very green. I did however, have a bunch of strawberries in the fridge. Now, they didn't come from my garden, but they obviously came from a garden. : ) So I took out three ripe and luscious strawberries, got my watercolor pencils and got busy. I do believe I am going to work a bit more on the shadow though, especially directly under the strawberries.
I also did an aceo for our Art Swap, the theme is State Fair, and I love how it turned out. I can't post it now because I don't want to ruin the surprise for the recipient.
Have a wonderful day, and if you're an artist, I hope you can get in some creative time today.
Blessings,
Brenda

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh They look good enough to eat, so red and Ripe! Yummy Thanks for joining in the Quest!