Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Monday, August 30, 2010

Colors of Fall are right around the corner

Where did he summer go? I'm in awe over the new colors that are part of nature. Vibrant, full, fascinating color that almost sing, as nature unfolds bright purple asters, that blend with the yellow late blooming mums. Reds, yellows, oranges, deep purples, all remind me that the heat we have been tolerating, will soon be replaced with the cool days of Autumn. It inspires my art to a whole new pallet of colors, busily drawing leaves, Halloween pumpkins and deep purple grapes, as they're ready to harvest. Suddenly we are looking at Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner, followed by the New Year. We realize another year has passed with its shifting seasons, each bringing its own flavor and vision of color. While others are up to their elbows canning and preserving their fall harvest, I plan on preserving my bounties in art for others to enjoy for years to come. I love the sights and smells of the changing of the seasons, and wonder if I have throughly savored each change nature brings us. I plan on really observing the colors, tints, hues and the fullness of this fall. I hope it continues to inspire my art so I can share the beauty around all of us every day with you. Here are a few new ones that I have recently listed. Thanks for looking and enjoy the fall colors. Sue

No comments: