Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have one new sketch that I would like to share with you today. This is an Aunt, My Aunt Alice. She is my aunt on my father's side. I did this sketch to send to her granddaughter for a wedding present. I believe the photo I used as a reference was taken in the 40's judging by the clothes and hairstyle.



I may be prejudice, but I think I had some very beautiful women in my family. Thank you for stopping by and visiting today.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Marlene, I am so impressed with your sketches, They are just wonderful, your facial expressions are just great in detail! I have such a hard time in the nose area, well done!! I am sure he will treasure this!! :)

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely drawing, what a treasured gift.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Your sketches are beautiful!