Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Saturday, October 30, 2010

getting ready for the Holidays

Tomorrow is halloween. [What happened to summer?] I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas season are right around the corner. [what has happened to 2010?]

I have been feeling like a holiday elf lately, have you ?. The ladies from DAWG team, myself included, have been busy making art and potential presents for the upcoming gift giving frenzy. We love to make these treasures, optimistically dreaming of the buyers enjoying and gifting our one of a kind masterpiece. These treasures are priced at such reasonable costs, that I'm certain you will find a present or two in some of our shops. [Possibly even a treat for yourself at these great values.] Come and check out the shops often, as new items are added daily. Here are some of the great gifts I've got my eye on, and some holiday art to get you into the spirit!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas - as always!!! I find myself thinking of fun things I can share this year =) Thanks for posting a link to my little goat artwork!

Lee Pierce said...

It's the anticipation season! Lots of build up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Just love this time of year - so much activity. Thanks for including my little "snowscape".

Lisa said...

A great blog post and wonderful items included! ! Love the holidays!