Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Third day of the Beautiful Month of May

Sunday, Mother’s Day; although I wish all mom’s a very Happy Mother’s Day, I really want to talk about Father’s day here on this blog.

Why? Because I also want to plug my Greeting cards I have been creating and right now “Father’s Day” (according to GCU) is the most popular keyword searched. GCU are initials for Greeting Card Universe, an online, print on demand (pod) web site.

If you haven’t ever purchased from GCU, you might consider a purchase from them for several reasons. Namely the quality of the cards is superior, you can find the perfect card, personalize it yourself by writing your own inner verse, and then add the name of the person you plan to give your card to. Also you are making the day of a fellow artist, when they discover something sold from their online store. Yeah!

I have been having fun creating Father’s Day cards utilizing the many images in my computer of watercolor paintings in the format of art trading cards, sold online in the past. I take the image and combine it (sometime) with digital art, other times I just use the image as is, without digital art enhancing.

Below are a few of my Father’s Day cards that are in my GCU store; I plan on adding a few more as time draws nearer and nearer to Father’s Day.

In order to see a better image of the card it is suggested you click on the image, that will take you to my store, once there you can also browse the entire GCU web site.





This one below is a pirate ship, card designed for wife giving to husband in mind:









These are only a few of the many Father's Day cards available right now on this online print on demand web site.

Order 10 cards or more & pay (NOT $2.79) but only $2.49 per card - use code MAY249CARD at checkout - ends May 10th

6 comments:

Crystal "Belle" said...

Very cute post and I love your masculine cards!

Marlene said...

Great cards, It is time to think about father's day? Already the year is flying by.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Very nice cards!

Unknown said...

Love your cards!

Lee Pierce said...

Super cards!

jywheeler said...

Great cards.