Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This Months Challenge

This Month the Challenge is to create an ACEO representing your favorite Movie.  I must admit I have not got mine done for this month, but will use the following as inspiration.  Although I know it will not qualify because of it's size it was still fun to paint.

I did a painting of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, it is a 14X11 acrylic painting on canvas and gave it as a door prize for an Everything Oz Blog Party.






I hope to get time to work on a movie themed ACEO this week.  Remember that ACEO's can be done in any medium you choose to work in.  They can be collage, acrylic, watercolor, color pencil, encaustic, fabric, the choices are endless, just the size 2.5 X 3.5 inches is what matters.

I would really like to see all the team members get involved and would welcome any readers to jump in and join this fun challenge.  No pressure as you have the whole month to create your entry.  You can read the rules here, they are simple:

http://dawgteamonetsy.blogspot.com/2011/05/monthly-art-challenge.html

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in our challenge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it and it looks like it just meets the qualifications for the movie theme week. Please submit it.

Kathleen said...

Very fun! Looking forward to seeing them all.