Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Wednesday, January 19, 2011



This is my second duck aceo that I created last week for my DAWG team challenge. This one is oil on an aceo size stretched canvas. It is glued on the side and the sides are painted as a continuation of the painting. It's really cute. This is the second time I've used this size stretched canvas, the last one I did for my daughter, and it's called Black and White.
If you are interested, it is listed in my etsy shop, click Here for the direct link for this painting.

To find more items created by my wonderful DAWG team, just go to etsy and type in DAWG TEAM under search, or just click HERE

If you are interested in joining our group, just go Here to find out more and email the captain.

Have a wonderful day, and if you live where it's cold like I do, stay warm. : )

1 comment: