Here is our website for our group Please come join us if you love to paint and love the Lord! http://www.dawgteam.spruz.com/

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nesting Robin

I just finished this painting yesturday. I am calling it Nesting Robin, and I really like how it turned out. My father-in-law, Robert Thour takes alot of photos and lets me use them for my paintings. It's a real blessing, and so is he. So this summer they had a robin make a nest under their deck. The photos turned out so great, that I just had to paint it. What an exciting event to be able to witness.
As you may be able to tell, the paint is still wet, so once it dries I can get a better photo of it.
This painting will be in my etsy shop soon, and you will be able to purchase prints and unique gifts featuring Nesting Robin.
Have a Blessed and wonderful day!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great painting! How nice that your father-in-law shares his photography with you. You really captured this little bird well =)

Lisa said...

I love birds, they bring such joy to me, We have alot of finches and your robin is just wonderful!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

This is really beautiful!

Mary Fox of Fox On The Run said...

I love the bird and nest Brenda. I am partial to birds, myself...having so many feeders around here. You did a terrific job!